Best Electric Guitar in India
Are you searching for the best electric guitar in India? If yes, definitely you are at the right place.
Extensively things have changed from the time we had the privilege to enhance guitar technology, and with that, I mean the improvement of the electric guitar. This analysis will tell us what to check, see and comprehend the individual-unique categories of electric guitars that are accessible around town. The record marks up the top 10 best integrity electric guitars in the Indian market today.
Having to acquire an electric guitar is always head busting. Thus there’s the desire for evaluating many things before making your conclusion on paying for one. It’s not just about selecting what style or color you want. The aesthetics of an electric guitar should always be the second priority. Always analyze what music you would want to be playing and hearing. This will help you secure you are purchasing a guitar that is acceptable for you.
Devoid further ado below is the top 10 best electric guitars one can buy in the Indian market.
1. Fender Squier Bullet Fat Stratocaster 6-Strings Electric Guitar
- Chord with comfort and bend strings with ease from this 'c' shaped satin finished neck, 21 medium jumbo frets and modern 9.5 fingerboard radius
- Rock a little harder and experience rich sustain from the dual coil humbucking pickup located near the synchronized tremolo
- Express yourself by creating sharp and flat pitch variations via the chrome synchronized tremolo indicative of the Stratocaster
- Enjoy maximum playability with various string gauges via the adjustable truss rod and the adjustable saddles of the chrome synchronized tremolo
- Enjoy peace of mind that the gloss polyurethane gloss finish will protect this beautiful body for many years
Fender Squier Bullet Fat Stratocaster 6-Strings Electric Guitar, Right-Handed, Black, Rosewood Fretboard is the promising acoustic guitar in India that comes with prosperous and bend strings, modern 9.5 fingerboard radius, and 21 intermediate jumbo frets for a wonderful guitar playing experience.
This arranged tremolo bridge guarantees actual design and execution. From strengthening the structure and guitar excellence, its rosewood fingerboard plays a crucial role. This Fender guitar has been manufactured for right-handed guitarists.
- The guitar is assimilated with dual-coil humbucking pickup for a rich and endurable impact on your guitar playing.
- No batteries are necessary to play the guitar.
- Item weight is 4.54 Kg.
- It comes with Rosewood fingerboards for a wonderful look.
- Assists in acquiring sharp and flat pitch variations
- Accomplishes with a polyurethane body and neck finish
- Conserved with a glossy sheet to retain the beauty of the guitar
- Satisfied bend strings for natural guitar playing
- Flexible truss and saddles.
- Sleek in design
- A bit expensive for amateurs
- Basic humbucking
2. Yamaha Pacifica PAC012 Electric Guitar
- Solid agathis body
- Maple neck, Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Rosewood fingerboard
- One humbucker/2 single-coil pickups
Your search ends here if you are searching out for the best electric guitar for yourself, hop on this Yamaha Pacifica PAC012 Electric Guitar which comes with a lot of characteristics, the nicest tone background, an affluent body, and an extremely gorgeous guitar body. If you are an amateur in the guitar world, it is a precise choice for you.
- The best and strong Agathis body.
- This guitar has a Gloss Polyurethane body finish.
- Its maple neck makes it one of the elegant looking guitars to buy and play
- Sleek in design.
- The guitar has been made up of maple, rosewood, Agathis assuring the decent and equalized sound quality.
- The guitarist can feel and evaluate the highs and lows in each note played.
- Credible tuning process
- Includes the best quality tuning gears for the best experience.
- Hard lacquer finish
- Adjustments are hard for novices
3. ESP LTD EC256BLK Electric Guitar
- Set-neck construction
- 24.75-inch scale
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
It is the guitar to try if you love to play the loveliest melody with a touch of original music tones. This ESP LTD EC256BLK Electric Guitar in Black is an extraordinary piece that will make anyone fall in love with it. Its good electronics work and strong body make it a choice for contentious or rough guitarists at its best.
- Comes with strong and reliable humbuckers for the best understanding.
- It comprises a master tone which controls the across-the-board working of coil-split mode.
- Has die-cast tuners for extraordinary sound integrity.
- The guitar has credible hardware with the right tuners, pickups to let you execute like a true impeccable artist.
- Cheaply the best guitar for amateurs.
- The gaze is outstanding and easy to handle.
- Sleek in design
- Heavier than most of the electric guitars available in the Indian market.
- Periodically suppress the sounds of the pickups
4. Jackson JS Dinky Arch Top JS22 Electric Guitar
- Elegantly arch-topped basswood body
- Bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement
- Compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard
- 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
The guitar that creates sonically mayhem all around you. Straight from the rhythm to the classy look, this guitar has everything that you ever wished for. The Jackson JS Dinky is inexpensive, comes with great features to boost your confidence to play the guitar more repeatedly.
- Comes with an edge amaranth fingerboard for outstanding sound quality.
- Has a 12″ to 16″ compound-radius fretboard.
- High-performance guitars manufactured and launched by Jackson.
- It comes with a solid body type.
- The shape of the guitar is dinky bringing it a simple treatment guitar.
- The guitar comprises dual Jackson custom humbuckers.
- Graphite-reinforced maple neck for adaptable playing.
- The nicest hardware
- Heavy in design
5. Fender Squier with Tremolo Electric Guitar, Rosewood Neck
- Rosewood 9.5 inches radius fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- 3 Single-coil strat pickups
- Synchronous tremolo with cast saddles bridge
- Covered tuners machine heads
A refined choice when you want to provoke the guitarist within you. From meeting the modern captions requirements to fitting a guitarist’s style, this Fender Squier Bullet Strat with Tremolo Electric Guitar with Rosewood Neck has everything to affect you.
- Single-coil Stratocaster neck with humbucking bridge pickup and the central pickups too.
- 21 frets ready for an arrangement of tones to play.
- Comes with hardware finish.
- Custody knobs white plastic
- Vintage-inspired arranged tremolo bridge.
- Sleek in design
- Reliable and tough hardware
- An excellent choice for amateurs.
- Extraordinary body and neck design for simple playing and grip.
- Terrific tone quality.
- The guitar switches may give you occasional difficulties at times.
6. Cort CR250TBK Classic Rock Series Electric Guitar
- Construction mahogany with flamed maple veneer top
- Neck: Mahogany, vintage -inch-inch shape
- Frets: 22 / large (2.7mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12-inch radius (305mm)
Love to embrace the rock band guitarist look than going for the Cort CR250TBK Classic Rock Series Electric Guitar is the exact choice to make. Right from the guitar color to its distinctive shape, everything makes it a performance-ready guitar in every feasible way.
- The voiced tone VTH-59 pickups appear with tailored gauge coils. It is motivated by PAF pickups.
- This guitar has a exclusive and classic design.
- It comes with vintage machine heads to secure modern tuning vitality when playing your favorites.
- It has a blazing maple top with ivory binding to give an extraordinary look and sense.
- Arrives with 22 frets
- Terrific tone quality
- A bit costly for amateurs.
- Heavy in look
7. Ibanez GRX – 40 – TFB, 6 Strings Electric Guitar
- Neck type: Maple neck
- Body: Basswood body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard with white dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: Fat 6 bridge
Suitable guitar for both beginners and pro guitarists too. Be it the layout or the outstanding tone quality; it has everything that makes one buy it right away. Ibanez has been well-recognized for generating and selling the best guitars ever. This brand offers the classiest, ultimate best sound-producing guitars.
- Exceptional body look.
- GRGR maple neck.
- Its jumbo frets are exact for bringing any guitarist to love it.
- It has powerful and credible hardware.
- 648mm/25.5 inch, Width at Nut: 43mm, width at Last Fret: 56mm, thickness at 1st: 20.5mm, density at 12th: 23mm, radius: 400mm.
- The body substance has been made up of basswood giving it the true touch.
- Standard tremolo bridge.
- Infinite R (H) neck pickup
- Inexpensive body mask, if purchased through local or authoritative dealers.
8. Jackson JS32 Dinky DKA Electric Guitar (Natural Oil)
- Dual Jackson custom humbuckers deliver hard-hitting high-gain tone
- Compound-radius rosewood fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- Double-locking Floyd rose licensed tremolo provides epic stability that can stand up to serious abuse
- Slender graphite-reinforced maple neck keeps your action fast
- Country of Origin: China
Guitarists who have been looking for a strong guitar producing the delightful tones ever, this Jackson JS32 Dinky DKA Electric Guitar (Natural Oil) is an exact choice to combine with. It helps guitarists create the purest form of guitar tones handily while making the most out of numerous features of the guitar.
- Mahogany body material
- Finishing off the body with a natural oil for a precise touch.
- Body shape- Dinky
- Bolt-on maple speed neck with scarf joints.
- It is an excellent guitar that controls the master tone and volume automatically.
- A Jackson pointed 6-In-Line headstock.
- Its Knurled Dome Control Knobs makes it an excellent option anyhow.
- It’s fun to play
- Comes with solid electronics
- Good tone
- Gives you a good feel
- Great pick up quality
- A bit of fret hum can be felt when played repeatedly.
9. Ibanez S520 – WK, 6 Strings Electric Guitar
- Neck type: Wizard iii 3 piece maple neck
- Body: Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard with off-set dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: Edge zero ii bridge
An accurate option to take you back to the feel of a novice guitarist with fascination and exceptional talent to play the guitar. Ibanez S520 – WK, 6 Strings Electric Guitar comes with cutting edge design and tone integrity to make you plunge for it at once.
- Has a flat, thin sturdy maple neck which gives rise to a true choice for vibrant guitarists.
- ZPS (Zero Point System)
- One can manually modify the spring system whenever needed.
- The guitar body type is mahogany.
- Comes with a series of outstanding characteristics.
- Encompasses 24 jumbo frets.
- A bit expensive for somebody new to the guitar-playing world.
10. Ibanez RG8 – BK, 8 Strings Electric Guitar
- Exceptional value 8 string electric guitar
- 5 piece maple/walnut wizard ii-8 neck
- Basswood body
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Pickups: Ah-18, ah-28
The 8-string guitar is a trance for many guitarists. It has a strong body, thick chords, bass lines, chord voicing characteristics, and much more which makes it an excellent guitar for you and want to grab something exceptional to improve your voice and overall accomplishment integrity. It is a favorable guitar for right-handed guitarists.
- It has Jumbo frets
- 5 piece maple wizard i-8 neck.
- Comes with a beautifully decorated rosewood fingerboard.
- Has the outstanding basswood trunk giving it a look that you have been forfeiting in your life for so long.
- It has that apt decorative appeal.
- Its neck is slim and is made up of a distinctive layout for easy playing.
- High-quality pick up to give guitarists neat sound.
- It has Stock strings
- Factory set up is not as tremendous as it should be.
Electric guitars can be the outstanding liaison. And inexpensive choices may put an alarm on the integrity of the guitar. With gifted sound quality, excellent build, and extremely shoestring in the budget.
Points to be considered before Purchasing :->
As an aspiring guitarist glancing to just start, you might have been instructed against beginning with an electric guitar – this is one of the biggest traditions about learning this instrument.
Supervising the needs of a beginner guitarist in India, we have assembled a list of things to look for while purchasing an electric guitar for the first time.
Electric guitars come in various patterns. The “Stratocaster” shaped electric guitar is by far the vastly recognized and popular shape all over the world because it looks cool.
Nonetheless, the shape of an electric guitar is not just implied for aesthetics. The shape has a very significant role to play in playability.
Electric guitars have a much delicate body than acoustics. To lock it instance while playing (sitting-down), cutaways at positions where it lays on your thighs are crucial.
Make sure that you try to play the guitar while sitting and see if it is relaxing enough for you.
Pickups are the magnets boon on the body underneath the strings. These are electromagnets that develop a tiny electrical signal due to the vibrating strings. Generally, these sensors are very vital in shaping the final tone that is elicited by the guitar.
Considerably, there are two types of pickups: single coil and humbuckers (double coil). Single coil pickups are narrower sounding and slightly louder. They are excellent for cutting through the sound of other instruments.
Humbuckers, on the other hand, have a thicker tone. The output levels are vastly greater than that of single coils.
Pickups are usually established on the type of music that you are interested in playing. Blues and Jazz players frequently choose single coils for the prognosis and clarity that they provide.
Metal, progressive rock, and other heavier genres of music high output humbucker pickups.
Playability is the single most significant factor to be contemplated by a beginner. Terrible playability can often hinder a beginner and lead them to quit entirely.
Guitar action (height of strings above the fretboard) has to be low sufficient for good playability and high sufficiently not to cause buzzing. The fretboard should be steady enough to not cause any excessive limitation while playing.
In an electric guitar, the levers and knobs should be existing in an area, such that, they should be easily reachable by the player’s strumming hand.
The bridge is the part on the guitar body which clasps the strings in place. There are various kinds of bridges available: tremolo, Floyd rose, etc.
The main things that a beginner should consider are, how well it holds the tuning and how easy it is to improve strings.
Usually, string through mechanisms in tremolo bridges are susceptible to utilize but are not as good in words of tuning vitality. Floyd Rose bridges are much adequate at clasping tuning.
Unfortunately, it is much more impossible to change strings on a Floyd rose system due to the tuning locks existing on the bridge.
Massive bridges are expensive but donate greater sustain.
Tuners are the geared mechanisms existing at the skull of the guitar. The entire anxiety of the strings is held between the tuners and the bridge. Therefore, tuners also play a very vital role in tuning vitality.
There are lots of numerous types of tuners but they can be considerably regulated into two variants: locking and non-locking.
Locking tuners have an expanded mechanism that can hold the string at a set tuning. They are valuable, however. Good, non-locking tuners can deliver good tuning stability at a much lower price.
The tone of an electric guitar depends on various variables. Pickups influence tone to great importance. The type of tone-wood used also affects the tone.
It is very difficult to classify the tone of an electric guitar as good or bad. It depends on personal intention and taste. As a general rule of thumb, electric guitars with a muddy mid-range are not chosen.
Another good test for an electric guitar is to check how good it sounds without locking it into an amplifier. If it sounds loud and bright with a good sustain when unplugged, it should sound great when plugged in, unless the pickups are terrible.
Various factors to consider before purchasing an electric guitar,
Let’s classify them into points :->
- The material of which the guitar is built.
- The body style of the guitar
- Electronics and Pick-ups of the guitar
- Tone controls:
- Output Jack of guitar
Necessary Precautions to be Taken While Handling an Electric Guitar:-
- Stocking your guitar in the right place:
- As the substances used in the guitars are earned from integrity wood, steel, nylon, etc it is very significant to take care when you are uncovering this guitar at numerous places.
- Do not expose it to sunlight for a longer period as this may fade out the color of the guitar.
- Also, take care not to endanger high moist conditions. This safeguard is essential to avoid wear and tear of the materials used in the guitar. You will also get a pill from the local musical appliances stores in and around you. This will save your instrument from severe humid conditions.
- Clearing your fretboard:
- Cleaning is necessary:
- Addressing the strings:
- Dealing with the hardware components:
- Constantly use a guitar cover and a stand:
- Reap your guitar checked:
- Tips should be cleaned in-depth:
- Play your guitar often
The types of guitars in electric can be classified as:-
- Electric Acoustic Guitar
- Non-Acoustic Guitar
The differentiating component between the two is that the electric acoustic guitars are suited usually with a pickup possibility to using a microphone or else fitted with a piezoelectric guitar.
All electric guitars labor only with an amplifier to outcome the sound. So, it’s a must contemplate purchasing an amplifier too.
If you don’t have agendas to buy an amplifier, you can purchase something called pre-amp, which will allow you to apprehend& play your guitar.
Inhabiting an electric guitar is a commitment. If you take excellent care of it, it will sound nice. Moreover, electric guitar playing is unique from acoustic guitar playing.
Always know to contemplate your style of music when buying a guitar. Keep in mind that guitars have diverse tones and traits.
Always trust your instincts, Whatever explanation the guitar has, always speculate your gut. At the end of the day, you get to choose which is considerable for you.
Nevertheless, it is also true that learning on an improved sounding instrument is very rewarding in itself.
On the additional hand, no matter how good a guitar sounds, bad playability, and poor factory format can lead to an unplayable tool. The steep understanding curve on such an instrument can demotivate guitarists, who are just starting, to quit altogether.
Last but not least, the expense is always a factor. Investing too much without expectation can be unreasonable.
Although the vogue of the guitar as an instrument has been increasing throughout India, the variety of brands and models to choose from are few and far between, as are decent music appliance stores.
Fortunately, online stores have very creative retrieval strategies these days. This eradicates the chances of getting squeezed with the untrue instrument as you can always return it and get your money back.
Our suggestion would be to shortlist and try out a couple of guitars before decompressing for the one.
More such article you may love to read