Best Guitar Amplifiers in India
Hey, Guys! Are you here looking for the best amplifiers currently available in India?
You’re smart enough to be on this page, welcome.
If you are experimenting to take your guitar playing to the successive level, then bringing into the world an acoustic guitar amp is the best choice you can make so far.
However, if you’re already owning an electric guitar amplifier, it can never swap a promising, vintage amplifier for acoustic guitar. Nevertheless, acoustic and electric guitar are two varied types of instruments.
But selecting the best acoustic guitar amplifier according to your needs can be a bit nail-biting and hustling. Hence, we are here. All of them are available on various online tech shopping portals.
If you are in a bit of a rush, here is our prime suggestion for the Best Acoustic Guitar Amplifiers in India:
1-> Vox Vx50AG Guitar Amp with tube
3->Cort AF30 Guitar Amp
Let’s now take a deep dive into what you guys are here for in real, you ready?
List of 10 Best Guitar Amplifiers in India
1: Behringer Ultra Acoustic AT108->
- Product 1: Powerful 20W, 8 inch dual-cone speaker for wide frequency response
- Product 1: Microphone input with separate volume control
- Product 1: Virtual Tube Circuitry (VTC) for tube-like sound
- Product 1: Ultra musical 3-band EQ for ultimate sound shaping
- Product 2: Lightweight humbucking coil
Behringer is popularly known for creating super inexpensive audio commodities without comprising on integrity.
It is a compact 15W amplifier that is adequate for in-room practice and small gigs.
Behringer amplifier headlines an 8-inch dual-cone Bugera speaker. It is made of Virtual Tube Circuitry(VTC) technology that can provide tube amplifiers with very soothing and realistic sound.
In general, there are two separate channels one for the vocal and one for the instrument. The vocal channel has an XLR input jack. It also has a dedicated volume control knob. It does not provide phantom power and, therefore, condenser microphones cannot be used.
There is a CD input jack to lock in any smartphone or music player so you can play along jam tracks. A headphone jack also exists for quiet practice.
As a 15W amp, the AT108 does not impose any response suppression.
- Quite easily accessible
- Virtual Tube Circuitry(VTC) technology enhances the tenderness of a tube amplifier
- The headphone jack is also available for silent practice
- 8-inch Bugera speakers sound very broad for a 15W amp
- There is no phantom power for condenser microphones.
2: Carlsbro Sherwood 20R->
- Inputs: 6.3mm TRS Guitar, XLR Microphone, 6.3mm TRS Mp3/Line In
- Controls: Guitar Volume, Microphone Volume, Reverb
- 20 Watts Acoustic amplifier 6.5″ full range speaker Jack guitar input XLR Mic input 3 band EQ MP3 line input
- Technology: Solid State Channels: Two (Guitar and Microphone) Power: 20 Watts/4ohms Inputs: 6.3mm TRS Guitar, XLR Microphone, 6.3mm TRS Mp3/Line In Outputs: 6.3mm Headphone Controls: Guitar Volume, Microphone Volume, Reverb EQ: Bass, Middle, Middle Sweep, Treble Effects: Reverb Speaker: 1 x 6.5″ Bass/Tweeter dual Impedance: 4ohms
This is an amplifier type which is not a typically heard name in the world of guitars, they have been manufacturing acoustic guitar amps for quite a long time now.
The Sherwood 20R is a 20W amp that comprises a 6.5inch woofer with a co-axial tweeter and is good for bedroom practice or solo live performances at small-sized gigs. This amp has a calmer tone that honors vocals nicely.
There are two distinct input channels for microphone and instrument with distinct volume controls respectively. Its microphone channel has a common XLR input. The Condenser mics cannot be connected because it lacks phantom power.
The instrument channel has a regular 0.25-inch input jack. A 4-band EQ with bass, mid, mid-sweep, and treble controls exists. The only effect we can say the present is reverb.
This amp spotlights an aux-in and a headphone out for smaller gig practice.
No requirement for feedback suppression since this is just a 20Watt amp.
- Conventional Carlsbro calmer tone
- It has a 4-band EQ
- Headphone jack
- No phantom power is present in this amp
- One effect is present I.e reverb
- No combination of XLR input jack for mic channel
3: Fender Acoustasonic->
- Hybrid Acoustic-electric Guitar with Mahogany Body
- Magnetic/Piezo Pickups - Natural
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Lutz Spruce Top
- Mahogany Neck
This type of amplifier is a 15W solid-state amp for home use. It is sufficiently wild for stuffing a standard bedroom. This amplifier is packed with a 6-inch speaker system.
This speaker system has an outstanding Whizzer cone that can eliminate high frequencies very well.
Thus, the bell-like tonal traits of an acoustic guitar are very well brought-out through this amp. Across-the-board, it has an apparent and wide sound.
This amp comprises two separate channels with individual volume control, one for vocals and the other for guitar. Its vocal channel has an XLR input jack. Nonetheless, it does not provide 48V phantom power. Hence, it is clear that condenser microphones cannot be connected.
The instrument or we can say guitar channel has a regular 0.25-inch input jack which also has a three-band equalizer and a chorus producing effect knob.
There’s is a 0.25-inch headphone exterior for the case if you want to practice or jam quietly.
The Fender Acoustasonic amp does not come with a feedback suppression characteristic. Because it’s only a 15W amp, most of the time you will encounter any feedback unless playing in a compact space. In that case, the only way to eradicate feedback is with the help of the volume knob.
- These speakers have a good high-frequency response as compared to others
- Headphone jack helps for isolated practice
- Chorus effect for the instrument channel is good, we can try it out for sure
- There is no reverb effect
- There is no further requirement for phantom power for condenser mics
4: Court AF-30->
- 30W POWER OUTPUT The 30w output power is more than enough for practice applications and ideal for small venue performances such as church settings and small clubs.
- 1 X 8” WOOFER + 1 X TWEETER The AF30’s combination of the single 8” woofer with a single tweeter provides a balanced sound for firm punchy lows with clear and defined highs.
- 4-BAND GRAPHIC EQUALIZER The 4-band equalizer features carefully selected frequency bands (70, 400, 800, 10K) that are ideal to bring the natural character of your acoustic guitar while providing a wide range of sounds and tonal character.
- ONBOARD DSP (FX) The onboard Digital Signal Processor chip provides chorus, delay and chorus + delay effects to add spatial dimension to your acoustic-electric sounds. The type of effect and the level of each effect can easily be controlled with the rotary knobs. The effect can also be switched on and off with the push switch.
- NOTCH CONTROL Feedback can be a problem with acoustic instruments. With the notch control, you can eliminate the unwanted feedback by engaging the notch switch and using the knob to select the frequency causing the feedback.
This brand of amplifier is one of the few quality international signatures accessible in India. It is a classic vintage player in the guitar market, this company also manufactures good quality amplifiers. The AF-30 is no oddity. Containing an 8-inch speaker and a distinct tweeter, it packs quite a percentage despite weighing just around eight kilograms.
In this type of amplifier, The high-end frequencies are well interpreted and not dominated by the punchy low-end.
This amp encompasses two channels for vocals and the other for the instrument input. Every single channel has its attached volume control. The vocal channel has a combination of XLR input. The vocal input of this amp lacks phantom power and, therefore, there is a mere possibility of condenser mics being used with this amplifier.
This amp channel has a standard 0.25-inch input jack. It is supported by a unique 4-band equalizer that has been specially manufactured for acoustic guitars only. Also, we can add that on-board DSP provides effects like delay, chorus, and a combination of the two for the instrument channel. A separate reverb control is also present in this amp.
An amp out channel is available to tap into the output of the pre-amplifier. This could be beneficial if the amplifier needs to be connected to any audio interface.
Adding the excitement, the most surprising feature of the Cort AF30 is its feedback preventing notch filter. It is very uncommon to find an amplifier of this price range.
- To the extreme sounding amp with an 8-inch speaker
- Many positive benefits of using this amp generating multiple effects like chorus, delay, and reverb
- There is a Notch filter for feedback suppression
- Pre-amp out for solo or small gig practice
- Absence of phantom power
5: Vox VX50AG->
- High50W output power from a revolutionarily lightweight and compact unit. The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- Eight-inch coaxial speaker delivers extended high range expression. Bass reflex structure ensures rich low-frequency reproduction.
- Two-channel design with INSTRUMENT and MIC channels, each equipped with independent volume controls. Independent EQ and high-quality effects allow detailed sound-shaping.
- MIC in provides phantom power, ideal for vocalists. PHASE switch minimizes acoustic feedback.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX in, PHONES out, and LINE out.
This amp is one of the rarest tube amps for acoustic guitars. The newly formulated Nutube technology from Vox is not just some sort of tube amp emulation. This amp has real vacuum tubes for amplification.
The vacuum tubes, in general, are small enough to be clambered on a circuit board without enlarging any extra weight to the amp.
Generating an output of 50W, the VX50AG can be used for both small gigs and also for isolated practice. This amp comprises an 8- inch woofer and a tweeter, it is very realistic sounding, having particularly striking harmonics and tight bass response.
This amplifier has separate channels for the vocal and also for the instrument. The vocal channel has an XLR input jack which has phantom power. Accordingly, this amp is compatible to use with condenser microphones. This amplifier vocal channel has a separate volume control, a three-band equalizer, and reverb control.
The instrument channel has a regular 0.25-inch input jack. The main function of a single knob is to control reverb, chorus, and a blend of both effects.
It is very much possible and easy to connect external music players with the auxiliary input. For isolated bedroom practice, a headphone out jack is also provided. The back of the amplifier has a line-out if the requirement arises for connecting the amp to a P.A. system.
Feedback suppression is conceivable via a stage reversal switch.
- Tube technology is good
- Light-weight in general
- Phantom power is available for condenser mics, which is very rare
- Headphone-out jack is available for silent practice
- Line-out at the back of amp for connecting to a PA system
- It has a very limited range of effects with a single knob for the instrument channel
6: Fishman Loudbox Mini->
- Fishman's lightest and most portable amp yet
- The Loudbox Mini packs 60 watts of clean acoustic power
- Two channels featuring Fishman's legendary preamp and tone control designs
- Digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel & reverb for the microphone channel
- The Loudbox Mini sports an AUX input and balanced XLR D.I. output
Without any doubt, this is one of the best amps for acoustic guitar, the Fishman Loudbox Mini stores 60W of power.
60 watts of power make it loud enough for small gigs and even more for isolated or bedroom practice. The Loudbox Mini is packed with a 6.5inch speaker and a 1-inch tweeter which permits it to encircle the full range of sound generated by an acoustic guitar.
Without taking the fact of its compact size, the speakers give us enough than required. Even acoustic guitars without pre-amps can shake bedroom walls when attached to the Loudbox Mini. This amp produces such a large noise that it can be called a mini PA system.
The Loudbox Mini has separate channels for the microphone and also for the instrument. In this amp, the microphone channel has an XLR input jack with a three-band equalizer and reverb effect control. This amp comprises no phantom power and, therefore, condenser microphones cannot be used using this amp.
Considering this amp The instrument channel has a standard 0.25-inch input jack with a three-band equalizer, reverb, and chorus outcome control knobs. Both channels have a separate gain or we can say volume control. There is also a master gain control for the across-the-board sound.
In this amp, there are two auxiliary inputs, a standard 0.25-inch, and a 0.125-inch jack, for attaching external music players or any smartphone. Moreover, this amp accentuates a D.I. output jack for direct digital recording.
Here in this amp, There is no headphone-out jack. The amp has a variant model with Bluetooth connectivity so that you can surge audio wirelessly to the amp.
This amplifier comes with a phase switch on the instrument channel. The switch can be used to suppress feedback by removing away some of the low-end frequencies generated.
- Very loud and full sound with this amp
- It comprises Separate effects for vocal and instrument channel
- D.I. output makes it easy to record straight out of this amp
- Phase reversal feedback suppression available in this amp
- No headphone out available, the only drawback
- No phantom power for condenser mics in this amp
7: Roland AC60->
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel Design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with phantom power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed wide chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in auto anti-feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
Now, by slightly increasing the Roland AC-60 is a strong 60W stereo amplifier with sufficient power to use for small gigs or bedroom practice. The sound produced can fill up any bedroom and, hence, it fulfills as a great practice amp. It underlines a pair of 6.5-inch speakers.
Across-the-board, the Roland AC60 wails very richly, realistic and apparent. The generated tone remains very credible to the sound of your acoustic guitar. It is also very fascinating from an aesthetic point of view with common black and rosewood-finish panels.
This amp comprises two channels – one each for the microphone and also for the instrument. Each channel has a separate volume control, a three-band equalizer, and a switch to turn on the chorus.
In this amp, the microphone channel has a combination XLR input jack with a 48V phantom power switch. This also means that a condenser microphone can be connected immediately. The intake can be switched between the microphone and line level.
The instrument channel has a regular 0.25-inch input jack along with a selector switch to improve between piezo and magnetic pickups. This amp also brings into the world a shape switch that can be used for removing off some of the mid-range and getting a pleasing and brighter sound.
Just for effects, there is a single knob for Reverb and delay control, and an attached knob for the chorus. A master volume knob governs the all-around volume of the amp.
In this type of amp, There is also a D.I. output that can be used for immediate digital recording or connecting to a tuner. Two distinct foot-switches can be connected to the amp. One foot-switch input is for controlling reverb/delay/chorus and similarly, the other one is for the mute or anti-feedback characteristic.
The AC-60 is furnished with an anti-feedback feature having both manual and auto-detection modes.
- Natural and rich sounding using this amp
- Plenties of effects and ways to change the tone
- Can work with foot-switches also
- Notch feedback suppression with auto and manual modes is added in this amp
- No separate tweeter for high frequencies, the drawback
- Price is on the higher end, hence not buy by users frequently
8: Boss ACS LIVE- 60W
- Professional acoustic amplifier with premium sound and features 60–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups Mic channel with phantom power and ¼-inch/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal
It is an amplifier with plenties of characteristics to examine. It comprises a 6.5-inch woofer with a dome tweeter. It has a significant sound output that is favorable for smaller gigs where it can assist as a mini PA system.
It has Separate vocal and instrument channels on this amp.
The vocal channel has an XLR combination input jack with separate volume or we can say gain control, a three-band equalizer, phantom power for attaching condenser mics, a pad switch to attenuate input frequencies, notch feedback suppressor and-attached controls for delay/echo, and reverb.
Moreover, there are 3 kinds of harmony with dedicated volume control for the vocal channel, which is extremely useful for a solo artist for an isolated gig.
Rather than the phantom power switch, the guitar channel has an acoustic resonance switch that makes your guitar sound calmer and rawer. An attached looper is existing on the guitar channel as opposed to the harmony control feature on the vocal channel.
The anti-feedback element is available on both the vocal and instrument channel. Both notch filter and phase reversal feedback suppression are accessible giving rise to it very effective in eliminating any feedback.
- This amp is a very response with great dynamic range
- Bunches of effects and ways to shape the tone using this amp
- Harmoniser for the vocal channel, an additional feature
- It has Looper for the instrument channel
- Can work with foot-switches also
- Too many controls can be a bit daunting, drawback essential
- Fender Champion 20Guitar Amplifier
Fender Guitars are quite well heard among the core guitar enthusiasts as many guitar players in India tend to choose them over anything else. But here this time, we are going to talk about one of their guitar amplifiers, which is quite popular as well.
The Fender Champion solid-state guitar amplifier with an output wattage of 20W allows both guitar and bass players to plug their phones into the amplifier and use the software effects on their mobile devices for practice playing and recording, all under aclassic styling and efficient functioning. It comes in black color. It is quite a value for money for guitar starters due to its vast compatibility, simply connect your phone to the computer then open up the software effects and thoroughly enjoy your playing moments on it.
It has got selectable amp voicing styles ranging from classic Fender Clean, Blackface, and Tweed to fashionable Metal along with digital FX with an option of seven selections.This features a 1/4-inch stereo input for connecting your guitar and 1/8-inch input for media players along with a 1/8-inch headphone output for your silent practice sessions. The controls for this are also pretty simplistic. It is not heavy at all, thus, is very much carryable with a mere weight of only 3 Kilograms.
Although the amplifier box is made of solid wood, the solid silicone hand strap will let it take it anywhere. The sound quality comes out to be super crisp, warm, and loud, ever much enough for a small gig. It comes with lots of in-built features as well. Thus, even though the price might seem a bit high for this particular guitar amplifier, if you have the budget provision in your hand you should go for it.
- Perfectly suitable for home use and small gigs as well
- Superblyloud sound and clean tone quality
- Stylish design with separate auxiliary and headphone jacks
- Comes with a lot of built-in effects
- Combining multiple effects might become a bit difficult
- Boss KatanaMini Guitar Amplifier
Roland-owned Boss has been the go-to brand for a long time now for many electric guitar enthusiasts in India. So here comes a power-packed portable guitar amplifier from the same brand which is also one of the bests in this field.
Boss Katana Mini has received positive reviews over decades from guitarists everywhere, mainly for its enthusiastic sound, simple experience, nice effects, and great value for money. You can plug in a guitar to it at any time, at any place due to its highly portable design. With a weight of just 1.5 Kg, it easily sits on a table or shelf inany corner of your home. The design also consists of a custom speaker, advanced hardware, refined circuit, and special component of selection which all work together for an efficiently fine-tuning.
The sound quality is amazing with clean, crisp, and sufficiently loud output detecting the variations well too. The volume is even surprisingly loud for the small size of this while the bass effects are also great.
This mini guitar amplifier is a great choice for practice sessions as well. It has an analog circuit that tunes nicely. The black colorgives a classy touch. The batteries last longer than it is to be expected. Thus, when you need something small, lightweight, and aptly suitable while moving from one place to another in times of unavoidable practice periods, this product is a budget-friendly item for all users.
- Very compact, lightweight, and highly portable
- Surprisingly loud volume for the small size
- The manufacturer warranty policy covering manufacturing defects
- Versatile tones
- No headphone or auxiliary jacks provided
- Roland Cube 10GX Guitar Amplifier
Roland is no stranger name in the guitar universe whereas, in the area of guitar amplifiers, it comes with new-age technologies that are proven to be the best in class.
Roland Cube efficiently embodies what we have learned over decades of producing the tuning guitar amplifier. It is ideal for both beginners and trained musicians, with a super-simple user interface and a collection of a wide range of music.
With its versatile sound quality, and built-in effects the Roland Cube 10GX delivers huge, mature tones with its long-established 8-inch speaker and heavy-duty cabinet design. You can also get Clean, Lead and Crunch tones with this. The many-sided signal chain with high-quality resultant creating amazing tunesmakethis a favored personal practice companion amplifier for many guitarists out there.
Additionally, you can also swap the presets in it easily with the help of your android or iOS device. For that what you need to do is just install the in-house CUBE KIT app and through this way, beaming in many alternative models becomes seamlessly accessible for the user. Also, this comes with a 3-band equalizer on top of all the good things already mentioned. Finally, the package comes with the product in a very well-mannered way of standard packaging.
- Excellent sound quality with suitable build quality as well
- Easy to set up and use
- Provided with many effects and advanced technology
- Works perfectly well for both acoustic and bass guitars
- Not much suitable for outdoor gigs
What you should Look, Before Purchasing a Guitar Amp:->
Buying an adequate guitar amplifier and precisely, an acoustic specifically amp can be a difficult option. Because normal electric guitar amplifiers don’t work generously with acoustic guitars.
Acoustic amps are particularly constructed for this purpose. There are many factors like the number of watts used, tonality, effects, etc. So, to assist you to choose the best acoustic guitar amp, here are some points you should focus on while buying:-
Number of Watts Used->
Similar to electric guitar amplifiers, acoustic guitar amplifiers have a wattage rating. This marking gives an impression of the output volume of the amplifier.
Commonly, acoustic guitar amplifiers are solid-state amplifiers with a downward output per Watt than tube amplifiers. A suitable spectrum is between 10-60W. Amplifiers of more than 50W are suitable for small gigs.
For larger gigs, acoustic guitars are directly clogged into a PA strategy rather than an amplifier. It is very crucial to keep in mind, that the watt rating might be per channel. In that trial, the total watt of the amplifier is more than its rating.
It was already made clear that acoustic guitar amplifiers should sound as impartial as reasonable. This means that the amplifier should not add or subtract according to its convenience from the actual output of the guitar.
Although it is almost absurd to make an amplifier with an absolute flat response. Every amp tends to sound varied from one another in addition to the tonality of its own.
More amount of coloration, nonetheless, can direct to an unnatural sound that does not suit an acoustic.
These amplifiers come with a minor two distinct channels I.e. one for a microphone and the other for a guitar. This makes them very effective for single entertainers.
Many amplifiers come with an extra 48V phantom power mode that can be utilized to power condenser microphones. Such amplifiers have one of the channels as a combo XLR input. Thus, just a normal dynamic microphone can be attached. Good amplifiers have dedicated gain or we can say volume control, equalizer, and effects knobs for particular channels.
Effects are not generally associated with acoustic guitars, it doesn’t mean that they do not sound decent with effects. Any player in the world would take a vow for the fact that delay and reverb open up a surplus of musical alternatives.
Promising amplifiers can add these effects without giving rise to the overall sound too unnatural. Besides, a good multi-band equalizer can help in molding the tone to exactly how the musician wants it. Of course, the restraints should be easy and instinctive to operate.
Acoustic guitars are prone to undesirable acknowledgment because of their concave structure. When using amplifiers of certain watts over a high volume setting, a response control device should be existing to eradicate any unpopular noise.
On the feature, Boss ACS Live is the winner of our choice for the best amplifier for acoustic guitars. This amp has everything that you would expect as a solo musician. Adding value to a lot of your accomplishments in a band setting.
The Cort AF30, on the other needle, can give you a sense of a good guitar amplifier at a reasonable price. It is ideal for amateurs peeking to buy an amp for isolated bedroom practice.
More article you may love to read