Best piano keyboard under 10000
Introduction- Are you planning to buy a beginners piano under 10,000? If yes, you are at the right.
Learning piano is much easier than other instruments according to me. There are fancy and classy pianos which you can buy but they will be very expensive, if you are a beginner and planning to learn piano then there are plenty of premium quality pianos under 10,000 that can make your learning experience much easy and quick.
So today we are going to discuss the 5 best piano keyboards for beginners that you can freely consider buying.
Points to be considered while buying a piano keyboard-
What to search for while you buy a keyboard?
- Action- It simply describes how well the keyboard keys are responding or sounding when they are pressed down. You should look for lightweight keys as they are easy to play but whereas the heavy keys give the more authentic sound of the piano.
- MIDI compatibility- The full form of MIDI is a musical instrument digital interface and it works as an electronic instrument language that allows instruments to have a conversation with each other by sending and receiving signals. It is not so necessary for beginner-level players but it becomes necessary for those who choose to interface the piano keyboard with a pc.
- Connectivity of the computer- Most of the well-known brands offers you computer connectivity. It is very important for those who are always into music compositions and recreations.
- The recorder-Recorder option is recommended for the players who want to create their musical creations and compositions.
- Keyboard size-The heavy weighted keys and full-size keyboards are mainly preferable for experts or adult players. So smaller and lightweight keys are appropriate for beginner-level players.
Top 8 best piano keyboards under 10000-
1.Casio SA-77 44 Mini Keys Keyboard-
- Start your child’s Musical journey by gifting them a Casio Mini Keyboard
- The SA-77 features 44 Mini Sized Keys which are a great fit for kids
- Explore the 100 Tones & 50 Rhythms and find an incredible variety of lifelike instruments
- The SA-77 features 10 Built-In Songs to play along with which’ll keep your little ones engaged
- Comes with 5 On-board Percussion Pads along with a Piano/Organ/Harmonium Button
This Casio SA-77 44 Mini Keys Keyboard is perfect for a beginner to start with. It is very affordable and battery-operated. It has 44 keys of mini-size and consists of built-in 100 tones which help you with basic level lessons.
- It is consists of various life-like instruments, 50 rhythms, 10 songs, and built-in 100 tones. It offers premium quality of sound as it has a polyphony of 8 notes and an LSI audio source. It comes with in-built SA-77 featured songs that you can play with and learn.
- It is primarily designed for beginner-level players for easy play. This keyboard has a fun and colorful outlook and it will also keep you and your family entertained.
- It has a clear LCD which will give perfect visual comfort and a guide for choosing different music options. This makes it easier to use and operate.
- This keyboard comes with an adaptor. So there’s nothing to worry about charging out of batteries. It runs via a 6AA battery which is available easily.
- It comes with its in-built lessons for your better practice and learning experience.
- There are 5 percussion pads in this keyboard which helps to enhance your creativity.
- It comes with a headphone or earphone output (3.5 meters) which allows you to play and learn in peace.
- It offers you 3 years of guaranty from the date of purchase.
- It is available in 3 variant colors like orange, pink, and grey to choose from within.
2.Yamaha PSR-E263 Keyboard-
- The PSR-E263 Yamaha portable keyboard features a wide variety of sounds and functions for beginners, Amplifiers: 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- 61 full-sized keys are great for learning and developing keyboard playing technique ; Tone Generating Technology:AWM Stereo Sampling
- The Yamaha education suite can be used with the more than 100 preset songs, making it the ideal first keyboard for aspiring musicians
- The aux line input allows you to connect any music device with a headphone output, such as an MP3 player, a computer, a mixer or even another instrument and hear it through the internal speakers
- Power adapter included in the box
The Yamaha PSR-263 is an affordable keyboard to start with it and it has a reputed history of producing some premium quality instruments. It has full-sized 61 keys which are very good for learning plus for those who already know to play. It comes with a variety of audio functions, 100 songs, AMM stereo sampling, and also has travel-friendly features which is beneficial to both experts and beginners.
- It has its own 3 step listening facility which is listening, timing, and waiting, it’s a unique facility that no one offers. These lessons use songs to enhance your playing skills.
- It is consists of 400 instrument sounds and 102 preset songs which give to enjoy and play any genre of music.
- It comes with 130 real-time band backing tracks which are auto accompaniment and these all are chord-based.
- It comes with 2AA batteries and an adapter which is required to charge the keyboard.
- It allows you to play with more than 1 person as it has duo mode in it, so now you enjoy playing the keyboard with your family and friends.
- It also comes with an AUX-in jack which allows making your MP3 player into speakers to get a good hearing experience.
- It offers you 9 types of reverb effects and adds a beautiful ambiance to your piece.
- It also has a tone-producing technology that is AMM stereo sampling which gives you a soothing and satisfying playing and hearing experience.
- It only weighs 3kg 600gms which makes it travel-friendly and very light weighted. So now you can enjoy playing the keyboard anywhere you feel like.
- It comes with 3 years of guaranty from the date of purchase date.
3.Casio CTX700 keyboard-
- CT-X700 is an ideal keyboard for Learners who are looking to give Musical Grade Exams
- 61 Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keys with a Class Compliant USB Type B MIDI port
- 600 High Quality Tones & 195 Rhythms powered by the new AiX Sound Source offering multiple in-built DSP Effects in Tones & Rhythms
- Extremely easy operation. Navigate through the Category Button or jump right into the tone/rhythm by using the Keypad
- Direct On-board access to features like Touch Toggle, Freeze Function, Chord Book etc
This Casio CTX700 is perfectly suitable for beginners who are trying to learn how to play piano keyboards. It comes with 61 keys which primarily appropriate for Indian practitioners or musicians. It also comes with a pen drive port where you can insert USB cables at your convenience. You can also connect or pair your mobile via an AUX cable and use it as your playback track. You can also adjust the pitch of the keys while you are playing. It is lightly weighted which makes it portable to use.
- It comes with 61 keys which are manufactured in a piano style. It delivers an ultra quality sound and the sound also varies with the strength with which you press a key. It also comes with a touch on or off button with three sensitivity levels.
- It comes with AiX sound which delivers a variety level of sound quality which uses the unique computing power of ultra-performance LSI. It produces the original charm or effects of acoustic instrument sounds like the sound of drums or the sound of soaring strings. For each sound type like bass, melody, or backing drums, it has a high-speed digital single processor for better performance.
- It is consists of more than 590 high tones and you will find it amazing and incredible. It also comes with built-in 195 rhythms which make you always ready to jam with anyone. You’ll find both chart-topping hits and old favorites which are played with mind-blowing realistic and charming instruments that sound amazing. It has all types of drum kits like vintage, authentic, and a huge number of percussion instruments.
- It offers a 216 and 21 rich variety of Indian rhythms and tones respectively to play along. It gives you to play with Indian instruments like sitar, sarangi, harmonium, table, santur, and various other instruments.
- It comes with registration banks of 4 pads X 8 pads which allow registering setups like rhythms, tempos, and favorite tones. It is very easy to load these instantly without any hassle and you can press the freeze button if you don’t want to change settings.
- You can also use this piano keyboard as a playback device as it comes with an Audio input port which also has a center cancel option to play along with your favorite songs.
- It is very easy to use and operate. Several pads give clear instructions regarding the option or settings it has.
- It also has a unique split and layer function which is very easy to use with direct access buttons which allows adding up to 3 layers which you can also split as per your convenience. And its transpose shift and octave shift allows you to shift to any scale at your convenience.
- It has a separate rhythm controller function which allows you to compose your intros and outros.
- It also comes with a track recorder which allows you to record your creative compositions.
- It comes with 3 years guaranty from the date of purchase.
4.Casio CT-S300 Casiotone keyboards-
- A Beginner’s Slim & Stylish Keyboard with 61 Piano Style Touch Sensitive Keys & Pitch-Bend wheel
- Incredibly easy to use with its big & clear LCD display & intuitive controls
- Compatible with Casio’s Mobile Application “Chordana Play” which helps you learn all your favourite songs. Just download and import the MIDI file into the app & connect your phone to the Keyboard with an USB Cable. Chordana Play makes learning fun & easy.
- Equipped with 400 Tones & 77 Rhythms, the CT-S200 is an extremely versatile instrument with 13 Indian Tones & 14 Indian Rhythms
- Register your favourite settings to easily recall tones and rhythms with the “My Setup” button
The Casio CT-S300 Casiotone keyboard is sleek and stylish looking and it’s also very portable to carry. It comes with 2 sensitivity levels touch controls which will give you a smooth user experience. It also has a lesson function which allows you to learn playing with plenty of in-built songs.
- It has a sleek and stylish finishing which makes it look incredible and it also has a good hand grip at the middle which makes traveling more easily.
- It comes with a clear display that has a clutter-free and minimalistic layout which makes your navigation very easy.
- It has 61 keys which are made like piano-style keys to give a realistic and authentic piano playing experience.
- It has a Micro B type USB port that can be connected to any MIDIs.
- It has a pitch bend wheel at the extreme left of the keyboard which allows you to amend different pitches of different instruments at your convenience.
- It has a piano roll display which makes your learning experience more easy and interesting.
- You can amend or alter the tempos as per your convenience, it also allows you to alter the scale of the song by using transpose.
- It consists of built-in 77 rhythms, 50 songs that allow you to play along with various kinds of genres of songs.
- It comes with an Amplifier output so that you connect your favorite amplifier according to your convenience.
- It comes with 3 years of guaranty from the date of purchase.
5.Yamaha PSR-F51 piano keyboard-
- A starter keyboard for anyone who wants to enjoy playing music
- Incredibly easy to use with its color-coded, intuitive control panel
- Simply select a voice, choose a rhythm and start - it's as simple as 1-2-3
- With 120 voices and 114 styles, it is amazingly versatile
- The built-in metronome allows players to hone their sense of rhythm while practicing
Yamaha PSR-F51 is a great piano keyboard that is user-friendly. Its design is very compact and lightweight which comes with 14 rhythms and 120 voices, so it allows experiencing great learning and playing.
- This keyboard is very easy and simple to use as it has an innovative color-coded control panel.
- It comes with in-built 120 voices and preset 114 styles, it allows you to learn and play along with the different genres of songs. It also has the additional sound of pianos, bass, guitar, and many more authentic and traditional instruments from all over the globe.
- It comes with a combination of 2.5 W + 2.5 W ultra quality Yamaha voices and amplifiers so that you can enjoy a realistic and powerful sound.
- It has a duo mode and offers the metronome function and this will help you to perform easily.
- It comes with a 3 years of guaranty from the date of purchase.
6.Casio CTK- 2550 keyboard
- A Beginner’s Keyboard with 61 Piano Style Keys for those who’re looking to learn a musical instrument
- Incredibly easy to use with its big and clear LCD Display and an easy user interface, 30 User Song Banks
- Compatible with Casio’s Mobile Application “Chordana Play” which helps you learn all your favourite songs. Just download and import the MIDI file into the app & connect your phone to the Keyboard with an Aux Cable
- Equipped with 400 Tones & 100 Rhythms, the CTK-2550 is extremely versatile
- Contains 13 Authentic Indian Tones & 12 Indian Rhythms
The CTK 2550 keyboard has 61 piano-style keys with 48 note polyphony. It has a great and stylish look and can easily be carried around. This keyboard has 60 built-in song phrases. You can practice piano anytime and anywhere by using the chordana play app. You just need to use an audio cable to connect your keyboard with your mobile or tablet and practice any song by downloading it.
- This keyboard is suitable for beginners who are looking to learn a piano.
- It is very easy to use and has a big and clear LCD with 30 user song banks.
- This keyboard comes with 400 tones and 100 rhythms and is very versatile.
- You can learn any of your favorite songs as this keyboard is compatible with ‘Chordana play’ Casio’s mobile application which helps you to download your favorite songs and practice them. For doing this you just need to download the songs in your mobile phone and import them into the MIDI file of the app and then connect your keyboard with your phone with an AUX cable.
- This keyboard comes with a free adaptor ( Lad -6). It can also be operated using batteries and require 6AA batteries.
- It has 2W + 2W speakers and gives out an ample amount of sound for practicing.
- Despite its highly portable and compact design this RockJam keyboard piano houses the full 61 keys
- Powered by either mains (power adaptor included) or batteries, this RockJam keyboard is ideal for making music both when at home and on the move
- The Inbuilt LCD display on this RockJam keyboard piano provides you with information on your current settings and even provides you with feedback whilst you play, like the current key in use
- Looking to play along to your favourite songs, no problem for this RockJam keyboard piano, with a micro SD, aux in and USB inputs it had all your playback methods are covered
- This RockJam keyboard piano combines 61 percussion instruments, 300 rhythms and 300 tones meaning that you can really let your creative juices flow without limitations
The Rock jam RJ 461 is an electric keyboard piano. This keyboard has 61 keys and it comes with a sheet music stand and keyboard note stickers. This piano can be powered by both the main power supply or by using batteries. This keyboard is lightweight and portable enough to make music on the move. This keyboard also has an LCD and pitch bend. This keyboard has 300 rhythms and tones and 40 built-in demo songs for you to practice.
- This piano keyboard is lightweight and portable and you can practice wherever and whenever you want.
- This keyboard can be powered by both the main power supply and batteries so you can play music on it at home or even if you are on a move.
- If you want to play your favorite songs on this keyboard it is possible because this keyboard has input functions of micro SD, AUX, and USB cables.
- You can be very creative with this keyboard as it combines 61 percussion instruments and has 300 rhythms and 300 tones.
- You can make your backbeat with the 118 note recording feature of this keyboard.
- For beginners in this industry, this keyboard is a very excellent choice.
8.Casio CT-S100 keyboard
- A Beginner’s Slim & Stylish Keyboard with 61 Piano Style Keys for those who’re looking to learn a musical instrument
- Incredibly easy & intuitive interface offering an organized layout & fewer buttons
- Equipped with 122 Tones & 61 Rhythms, the CT-S100 is an extremely versatile instrument with 11 Indian Tones & 12 Indian Rhythms
- Register your favourite settings to easily recall tones and rhythms with the “My Setup” button
- The built-in 2W+2W speakers gives an ample amount of sound output for practicing
The Casio CT-S100 keyboard is very stylish-looking. It’s very slim and lightweight and can easily be carried around. It is battery operated so you just need to put in some 6AA batteries and you are ready to go. This keyboard is very useful for beginners as it’s very easy to use and has a very organized layout with few buttons. This keyboard has a Micro Type B USB port and all MIDI connections. It has a piano roll display that makes learning very easy and fun.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/dK6DGGfrTAU” title=”YouTube video player” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
- This keyboard is slim &stylish and has 61 piano-style keys. It is lightweight and portable.
- It’s is incredibly easy to use with an organized layout and fewer buttons.
- This keyboard is equipped with 122 tones and 61 rhythms. This instrument is extremely versatile and has 11 Indian tones and 12 Indian rhythms.
- By using the My setup button you can recall all your registered tones and rhythms easily.
- It has built-in 2W+2W speakers and gives out very ample sound.
- It comes with a MIDI port that is class compliant and can connect to any MAC or PC or android device with no drivers needed.
- This keyboard can also be used by the main power supply and comes with a free adaptor (Lad-6)
Some things to keep in mind before you buy a piano keyboard
- A keyboard or a piano?- You may find this question a little bit strange but the actual keyboard and piano are very different. A keyboard gives the impression of a whole band playing at once whereas a piano gives a separate impression. A keyboard enables a person to play accompaniment patterns in different styles just by pressing a single chord. On the other hand, piano music consists of two separate parts. One part is for the left hand the other is for the right hand. These parts are to be read and played simultaneously on a piano. Learning a keyboard can be very easy for beginners but learning a piano takes time and practice.
- The best quality tools for the right price- The key consideration when you look for a music instrument is your budget. Musical instruments vary in quality, durability, sound, and ease of use. People sometimes expect that buying something expensive will give out good results. Yes, expensive instruments have many features but that does not mean that people should jump indirectly to buy something expensive. You can never know maybe an instrument with fewer features can be suitable for a particular person. These music instruments should be chosen very carefully so that you get good quality instruments at the right price.
The final verdict-
The above given keyboards are some of the best digital piano keyboards available in the market. All these pianos have many features that may look similar but they are not similar in all aspects. Some of these pianos are suitable for beginners and some of them for professionals. I would suggest you buy a piano of your own accord. Don’t always run behind a piano that has many features because the pianos with so many features can also make you confused. If you are a beginner I would suggest you buy a piano with simple features that are easy to use.
FAQs about the piano keyboard-
- Is it very hard to learn a piano keyboard?
A piano keyboard is easy to learn but only in comparison to a real piano. Other than that if you want to learn any musical instrument it requires practice and effort. A digital piano is not very hard to play but it needs practice.
- What is the best digital piano recommended for beginners?
There are so many digital pianos available in the market finding the right choice for you can be overwhelming. Try not to hung up on a variety of features of a piano and just try to choose the most sophisticated piano with the best value.
More Such Article you may love to read –